With Mother’s Day coming up (Yikes! It’s this weekend!), I thought I’d make a quick post about some unique gifts for Mother’s Day. Although I’m almost done shopping (only one more mama to shop for!), I could always use some extra inspiration, especially since the last mama I’m shopping for is so difficult! I’ve tried to include a combination of unique products, handmade gifts and crafts, so hopefully there’s something that will work for that special mama in your life!
- Beaded Aromatherapy Bracelet I know I know! You’re saying this is supposed to be a unique list of mother’s day gifts. Every list ever contains jewelry. But hear me out! This jewelry is different! Not only is it a cute everyday bracelet, but it contains a lockets with a reusable aromatherapy ball. Aromatherapy is all the rage now, and lavender is known to be a calming and soothing scent. Perfect for a mom under a lot of stress! And who isn’t?
- For the mommy that still has young kids, what about cute matching outfits? Etsy has a ton of handmade clothing. I’m in love with this onesie set by Tovars. Mommy gets a comfy shirt saying I’m So Tired, and baby gets a cute onesie that says I’m NOT tired. How cute is that? Tovars has a bunch of other cute matching sets as well!
- AeroGarden 7-Pod Indoor Garden
At $116, this gift is a little pricier, but it is so neat! This may be the perfect gift for the gardener or cook in your life. A soil free planter that grows plants 5x faster. This would be perfect on the windowsill of the cook; snipping fresh herbs as needed. Or stick it on on table for a living centerpiece. Depending on the type of plant, this might also be the perfect planet to brighten mom’s office!
- For an easy craft from the kiddos, try this handprint flower pot by We Made That. Not only is this craft really simple, it’ll be something cherished for years to come.
- If you’re feeling especially crafty, why not try this rock vase made out of a Pringles can by Fab You Bliss? I saw a picture of the supplies on pinterest and was intrigued, but was blown away when I saw the final product! It’s a great way to recycle old chip cans, and a stylish was to add flair to mom’s house. I think these would look great cut to different sizes as well. This is definitely on my to-craft list!
(This post contains affiliate links)